34” Scale Bass Fret Slotting Templates
We have put together a selection of fret slotting templates that have something no others have...Auto Alignment and indexing the fretboard to the guitar neck. These fret slotting templates are compatible with our Pistol Bass 34” scale neck and fretboard indexing pin systems.
- No more squaring up the edges of the fretboard blank.
- No more worrying about the fretboard sliding out of place while gluing to the neck.
- No more hoping that you have cut the fret slots perpendicular to the neck.
- No more uncertainty about if the fret slots will be exactly in the the correct scale position for proper intonation.
The secret is in the precision placed hardened steel drilling bushings that insure perfect alignment every time. Watch the video to see how the system can work for you. Just like the rest of our top quality templates, they are made order. Please see the front page for lead times.
AUTO ALIGNMENT OPTIONS:
- Standard: NO Alignment Bushings.
- Auto Align: StewMac Fret Slotting Miter Box Compatible
- Auto Align: Byrnes Micro Saw System Standard Configuration
- Auto Align: Index Pin aligned with the Center of the Blade
- Custom: Contact Us for instructions for measuring your index pin offset.