MGW Fret Slotting Templates
We have put together a selection of fret slotting templates that have something no others have...Auto Alignment and indexing the fretboard to the guitar neck. These fret slotting templates are compatible with all of our neck and fretboard indexing pin systems.
- No more squaring up the edges of the fretboard blank.
- No more worrying about the fretboard sliding out of place while gluing to the neck.
- No more hoping that you have cut the fret slots perpendicular to the neck.
- No more uncertainty about if the fret slots will be exactly in the the correct scale position for proper intonation.
The secret is in the precision placed hardened steel drilling bushings that insure perfect alignment every time. Watch the video to see how the system can work for you. Just like the rest of our top quality templates, they are made order. Please see the front page for lead times.
- Custom Scale or Index Pin Offset Adjustments
AUTO ALIGNMENT OPTIONS:
- Standard: No Alignment Bushings.
- Auto Align: StewMac Fret Slotting Miter Box Compatible
- Auto Align: Byrnes Micro Saw System Standard Configuration
- Auto Align: Index Pin aligned with the Center of the Blade
- Custom: Contact Us for instructions for measuring your index pin offset.
Everything I have received from Maximum Guitar Works and Steve have been fantastic. These are the best guitar building templates ever
Great templates and jigs. Customer service is top notch also. I just started guitar building and i am soo glade i found Steve’s videos on YouTube and his products. Makes building fun and not as stressful as i assume it would be without without the videos and templates. Thanks Steve for all you do!
I now have several fret board templates for various scale lengths and am very happy with the quality of all of them. Steve makes them all to order and turns them around really fast. I got my last order in two days!
Great products and great service! Thanks, Steve
I have been 100% satisfied with each of the templates and jigs I have gotten from Maximum Guitar Works. Their templates are second to non.
Works great with my Byrnes saw. Highly recommend checking them out.